Monday, May 5, 2008

Well, I'm back. Kind of. A little.

Hey, everybody! I've missed you. As you may have noticed (if there's still anyone out there!), I have not posted in nearly a year. As soon as I felt that posting had become an obligation, I stopped immediately. It just didn't suit me at that time to have something else that HAD to be done. I have, however, missed posting about fiber stuff quite a lot, so I will start slowly. I'm posting today. Then, we'll see...

I'm going to show you the most fun project I've done lately. Here:

It's a Cupcake Baby Cap for a friend's granddaughter. Unfortunately, I didn't have a baby right at hand to model, hence the cap is stuffed with a ball of yarn. I imagine it looks MUCH cuter on an actual baby, though! I will be on the lookout for my model...

Also wanted to let everyone know that I have patterns available for the mosaic bags now. If you would like one, just zip me a PayPal (my ID is maydaymwATcomporium.net -- replace AT with @) for $5 and I will send you a Word file complete with color photos and a tutorial on mosaic knitting as soon as I receive the payment notification. Don't forget to note in the NOTES field which pattern you want:

SHIRLEY...



JULIA...



or JODIE...




I can also send your pattern by US Mail for $7. It will be full color and packaged in a plastic sleeve for your knitting notebook. Also included in both patterns is a full tutorial on Mosaic Knitting.

Glad to be back! I hope it won't be too long before the next post. See you on Ravelry! (Oh, yeah, my Ravelry ID is MissMe. Look me up...)

No comments: